Shepherding the Small Church
Regular Price: $16.99
Seventy-five percent of America's churches have an average weekly attendance of 150 or less, yet they often find themselves in the shadow of a few megachurches with boundless entrepreneurial skills and ministry resources. Thankfully this is a helpful source of advice and encouragement for pastors and leaders of the majority of American churches.
Glenn Daman offers several keys to effective church ministry—no matter the number of members—including:
- Laying a theological foundation
- Understanding the church and the cultures of the community
- Learning to love God and others
- Developing a mission of reaching, teaching, and recruiting
- Uniting the body through vision.
Includes chapter-by-chapter suggestions for implementation, as well as several appendices of helpful assessment tools.
286 pp. Softcover.