Gospel Centered Counseling
|Article number:||9780310516132, s2-2l|
Retail Price: $18.99
Author - Robert Kellemen
Everyone talks about the personal ministry of the Word, but how do we make one-another ministry truly biblical? Gospel-Centered Counseling equips readers to change lives with Christ’s changeless truth. It does so by examining life’s seven ultimate questions and then guiding readers on a journey that explores the biblical, gospel-centered narrative of:
- The Word: “What is truth?” “Where can I find answers?”
- The Trinity: “Who is God?” “Can I know Him personally?”
- Creation: “Who am I?” “What makes people tick?”
- Fall: “What went wrong?” “Why do we do the things we do?”
- Redemption: “Can I change?” “How do people change?”
- Glorification: “Where am I headed?” “How does our future destiny impact our present reality?”
- Sanctification: “How can I help?” “How can I change lives?"
Bob Kellemen builds on the foundation of the written Word and provides a gospel-centered resource for understanding people, diagnosing problems, and prescribing biblically-based solutions.
Gospel-Centered Counseling is the first volume in The Equipping Christian Counselors Series, a comprehensive relational training curriculum for the local church that provides a model for equipping God’s people to change lives with Christ’s changeless truth. This two-volume series weaves together comprehensive biblical insight with compassionate Christian engagement.
320 pp. Paperback.