Right Thinking in a Church Gone Astray
Retail Price: $15.99
Author - Nathan Busenitz
Keeping the Church on Track in a Secular World
The church today faces great challenges, both from without and from within. Popular culture tempts Christians to compromise truth in the name of relevance and to ignore sin under the guise of tolerance. At the same time, serious doctrinal errors threaten to undermine the authority of God's Word, leading to all sorts of unbiblical practices.
Right Thinking in a Church Gone Astray offers responses from trusted evangelical voices on 15 timely issues. With a careful look at God's Word, you'll gain wisdom and insights on highly relevant topics such as...
- measuring true success in ministry
- countering the church's celebrity culture
- responding biblically to homosexuality
- reclaiming the essentials of the Christian faith
- discerning God's ultimate priority for the church
With biblical guidance on these and other vital matters, this resource provides much-needed clarity for today's church.