Handbook For Praying Scripture Featuring the Legacy Standard Bible
Handbook for Praying Scripture
Author: William Varner
Dr. William Varner has collected and adapted prayers from the Legacy Standard Bible. The result is a useful thirty-one day prayer guide that allows for anyone to easily implement praying Scripture into his or her life. Even seasoned Christians will enjoy the refreshing use of addressing God by His covenant name, Yahweh, a hallmark of the LSB. This easily portable edition also includes a week's worth of more intense prayers, seasonal prayers, and prayers to offer in difficult circumstances. The Handbook for Praying Scripture will enable you to cultivate a richer, more fulfilling prayer life.
- Scripture from the Legacy Standard Bible
- Guided prayers for one month
- Guided prayers for one week
- Lined pages for notes after each section
- Appendices of prayers from Church history, for Christian holidays, and for the Christian life
- A personal Preface from the author
- Scripture Index
About the Author:
Dr. William Varner teaches Bible and Greek at The Master's University in Santa Clarita, CA. He pastored the Sojourner's Fellowship at Grace Community Church for twenty-four years and has authored twenty books. He is also a member of the translation team for the Legacy Standard Bible.
Paperback: 256 pages