Think Biblically! Recovering a Christian Worldview (Paperback)
Retail Price: $24.99
This book encourages Christians to "think biblically" — to distinguish which voices lead toward a godly life and which lead astray, to embrace a mind-set absolutely and exclusively dedicated to an understanding of the world based on biblical truth. The authors discuss the outworkings of that worldview in issues of postmodernism, gender, worship, psychology, science, education, history, government, economics, and the arts and literature. Each writer also suggests resources for further study. This book will prove to be helpful to anyone striving to think biblically in today’s culture.
- Dr. John MacArthur, President
- Dr. Richard L. Mayhue, Provost
- Dr. John A. Hughes, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Mark Tatlock, Vice President for Student Life
- Dr. Patricia A. Ennis, Chairperson, Department of Home Economics
- Dr. Clyde P. Greer, Jr., Chairperson, Department of History and Political Studies
- Dr. Taylor B. Jones, Chairperson, Department of Biological and Physical Sciences
- Dr. R. W. Mackey, II, Chairperson, Department of Business Administration
- Dr. John D. Street, Chairperson, Department of Biblical Counseling
- Dr. Paul T. Plew, Chairperson, Department of Music
- Dr. Brian K. Morley, Professor of Philosophy and Apologetics
- Dr. John P. Stead, Professor of History and Political Studies
- Dr. Stuart W. Scott, Associate Professor of Biblical Counseling
- Mr. Grant Horner, Assistant Professor of English
All contributors were on staff at The Master's College at time of writing.
368 pp. Paperback.