Quest for Joy (Tract) - 25pk
|Article number:||9781682161951, x23|
Quest for Joy (Tract)
Author: John Piper
Anyone who has ever desired true joy knows the disappointment that results when we seek fulfillment in things other than God. John Piper presents six biblical truths that will help orient seekers to the source of true joy, Jesus Christ.
1. God Created Us For His Glory
“Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth… whom I created for my glory” (Isaiah 43:6-7).
2. Every Human Should Live For God’s Glory
“So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31).
3. All of Us Have Failed To Glorify God As We Should
“All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
4. All Of Us Are Subject To God’s Just Condemnation
“For the wages of sin is death…” (Romans 6:23).
5. God Sent His Only Son Jesus To Provide Eternal Life And Joy
“The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners…” (1 Timothy 1:15).
6. The Benefits Purchased By The Death Of Christ Belong To Those Who Repent And Trust Him
“Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out” (Acts 3:19). “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31).
Scripture quotes ESV.